ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH AND TITLE

THIS PROFILE PICTURE IS A PAINTING BY SAMUEL BAK. THE TITLE IS "INTERRUPTION". THIS BLOG IS ABOUT CHILDHOOD ABUSE, THE DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES AND HOW I FEEL A CONNECTION TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Broken Girl by Matthew West



This is a You Tube Video I found on another blog "Bongo Is Me". I do not think she will mind if I post it on my blog. Her blog is...well, one of those things in life which I use the description, "for which there is no language". This is a thought that I came across in my studies of the Holocaust. I think it was from Lawrence Langer, but I am not totally sure. My memory is foggy about that time.

So, thank you 'Bongo' for sharing so much of yourself, your pain, your journey. It helps me to not feel all alone in the world.

1 comment:

  1. And you have no idea how much you help me..Thank you...As always..XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete