ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH AND TITLE

THIS PROFILE PICTURE IS A PAINTING BY SAMUEL BAK. THE TITLE IS "INTERRUPTION". THIS BLOG IS ABOUT CHILDHOOD ABUSE, THE DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES AND HOW I FEEL A CONNECTION TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP...

to know who I am.  to know where I am.  to know where I have been.  to know if I have eaten.  to know what to do next.  to know when to get up.  to know when to sink.   to know when to swim.  to know when I am drowning.  to know my past.  to know the child.  to know the teen.  to know the adult.  to know when to leave.  to know when to stay.  to know how to survive.  to know how to live.  to know if I can trust.  to know if I am in pain.  to know if I am bleeding.  to know me.  to know.  to.

Tell me what to do.  Tell me who I am in this very moment.  Tell me where I belong.  Tell me who to trust.  Tell me why I am in pain.  Tell me who has my mind.  Tell me what room I belong in.  Tell me something.  Tell me.  Tell.

Make the noise in my brain stop.  Make the memories fade.  Make me into someone I can recognize. 

Don't leave me here alone.  Don't leave me.  Don't leave.  Don't.

1 comment: