ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH AND TITLE

THIS PROFILE PICTURE IS A PAINTING BY SAMUEL BAK. THE TITLE IS "INTERRUPTION". THIS BLOG IS ABOUT CHILDHOOD ABUSE, THE DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES AND HOW I FEEL A CONNECTION TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS.

Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Day Creativity Challenge (Day 1)

Okay...from the inspiration of some fellow bloggers and facebook friends, I am going to try to take a picture, make a craft, draw or make something and post it to facebook and my blog!

Wish me luck!

My first photo is cheating just a little!  I made this for my 'teacher' and gave it to her Friday after she returned from Greece!!

'Hania' is a Hebrew name for 'a resting place; to be happy'.  In'Lakesh (from Michi Lantz means, 'I am another you and you are another me.'
There is a lot of symbolism in this picture. 

Peace, Nico

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding Nico! Can't wait to see more of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture very much Nico, and I wish you luck with the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nico. Another challenge, another way to unfold as the extraordinary gem in universe you are. Great :)

    In'Lakesh, Nico, In'Lakesh.

    ReplyDelete