ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH AND TITLE

THIS PROFILE PICTURE IS A PAINTING BY SAMUEL BAK. THE TITLE IS "INTERRUPTION". THIS BLOG IS ABOUT CHILDHOOD ABUSE, THE DESTRUCTION IT CAUSES AND HOW I FEEL A CONNECTION TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My 7 Links

Thank you Denise at DENISE'S BLOG for nominating me for this challenge.  Here is the link to the "My 7 Links" Page:  My 7 Links Homepage
They also have a facebook page:  Tripbase Blog You can 'like' the page and post your link to it.

Here are the links I have chosen from my blog:

My most beautiful post:  Ten Year Text  I felt this was one of my more joyful posts!!
My most popular post:  Thoughts on the Holocaust, Similarities in Surviving (Post 4)  As a survivor of long term child abuse, I have felt a connection to many Holocaust survivors and read many books about their trauma.  This post by far has had the most 'hits' on my blog.

My most controversial post:  Thoughts on the Holocaust, Similarities in Surviving (Post 2) This post is about suicidal ideation and I have found that many people do not want to approach the subject.

My most helpful post:  Deep In Your Soul  It was one of the most helpful to me.

A post whose success surprised me:  A Call To Arms #Trust30  This one got a very positve response and I was not expecting much from it.  It did not take me very long to write. 

A post I feel did not get the attention it deserved:  Personal Recipe  WELL, I liked it!!

The post I am most proud of:  My Intuition is ANKH I totally took a different approach on this post by not describing my intuition as a person.

I have nominatied the following people to post their 7 links:
Tiffany
Rich
Teresa
Magda

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you thought Personal Recipe didn't get the attention it deserved. It was actually a beautiful post and I especially resonated with the need for mutual friendships- those are really hard to find sometimes.

    I hope you enjoyed looking for the 7 links. I thought it was a good way to reflect on my writing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I did enjoy going back and reflecting. Sometimes I can hardly believe I wrote all of this...I had never done any kind of writing challenge before. All I can say is that I am grateful for all the new friends it brought into my life! Thanks for asking me to do this!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete